Due to the blockchain technology, there is no central server, so there is no possibility of crashing or crashing the APP running on Ethernet, and the data will not be leaked, and cannot even be shut down! It is also distributed and decentralized like blockchain, so it is also called Decentralized Application (DApp for short).
Once DApps are "uploaded" to ethereum, they will always run according to the program. These applications can control digital assets; they are also decentralized, which means that no single entity or individual can control them.
Thousands of developers around the world are currently building applications and inventing new ones on Ether, many of which are now available.
- Cryptocurrency wallets: make low-cost, instant payments using ETH or other digital assets.
- Financial applications: borrow and invest in digital assets.
- Decentralized market: trade digital assets and even "predict" real-world events.
- Games: you can obtain in-game assets and even earn real income from them.
And more and more.
How to buy ETH?
Looking for a way to buy ETH. You can purchase ETH on CoinTR following the steps:
1. Log in your CoinTR account and click [Markets]. Click on [Spot].
2. Search “ETH” using the search bar to see the available trading pairs. Take ETH/USDT as an example,click [Trade].
3.Go to the [Spot] box. Enter the amount of ETH you want to buy. You can choose from opening a Limit order or a Market order. Take Market order as an example. Click [Buy ETH] to confirm your order. You will find the purchased ETH in your Spot Wallet.